Spot Tekstil fully complies with its social responsibilities, worker health and work safety, in line with statutory requirements and standards that are generally accepted in the international community. The social security benefits of the employees start as soon as they are employed; this procedure is applied fully and without exception to all employees.
Spot Tekstil develops its policies on such matters as child labor, discrimination, freedom of organization, oppression and harassment, health and safety, remuneration policies, environmental policy and supplier policy pursuant to ethical rules and from a responsible perspective.
In this respect, the main points regarding Spot Tekstil is practices are as follows:
- Persons less than 16 years of age are not employed.
- No person is employed with social security benefits, and the social security benefits of all personnel is commenced as soon as they are hired.
- No personnel is employed at wages lower than the minimum wage; all identification information, Social Insurance Institution documents and work contracts of personnel are filed in their respective dossiers.
- Pay rolls containing information on hours worked and overtime are handed out to personnel at the end of every month.
- There is no discrimination in terms of gender, race, religious belief, ethnic origin, political thought and physical disabilities.
- It is strictly forbidden to subject employees to physical punishment, physical or psychological oppression, abuse or harassment for any reason whatsoever.
- The emergency exits that are available on all floors are clearly marked and access to these exits are always kept unobstructed.
- All doors are opened from the inside and left open during work.
- Fire alarm buttons are available on all floors and sufficient number of fire extinguishing equipment are placed at locations that can be noticed and accessed easily.
- Floor layouts are located at convenient places where they can be easily seen.
- Each department has a first aid kit.
- Each department has conducted necessary task allocations concerning fire, earthquake or similar emergencies, and task plans are posted at locations where they can be easily seen and read. Personnel tasked with emergency duties are trained periodically.
- All legal requirements regarding environmental matters are strictly complied with and due prudence is demonstrated in utilising environment-friendly production techniques.